Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Return

Yes!!!! It's Back - Dominican Word of The Day, by yours truly Robin Arturo - Tiburon at his best. Many persoanl projects went on since I last wrote the last DR Word of the Day in 2009. The projects don't stop, but with my new traveling wireless toys, I am now ready to bring you more comical words on how our cultures speaks in a ebonics way. Watch out, a spin off from DR Word the Day is coming to you, when it does make sure to support.

For those of you new to the Dominican Word of The Day, this is a e-space where you can simply laugh your worries away by visiting my facebook page or by follow this blog to ligten up your day. So sit back, drink your bustelo or Cafe Santo Domingo and enjoy my work.

If you ever have any suggestions for Dominican Words shoot them tihs way, my email for the blog is RobinAGonzalez@gmail.com.

Robin Arturo - AKA Tiburon!

No comments: